- Season meat with salt, pepper and paprika
- Heat a frying pan, or wok if you have one, until very hot, then add oil
- Add meat and move quickly around with a spoon/spatula until seared
- Once the meat is seared but still rare add brandy
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm
- Add butter to the pan over medium heat
- Toss onion and capsicum until tender
- Add mushrooms and dill cucumbers
- Add white wine, cream and tomato coulis, cook for 2 minutes
- Add some salt, black pepper and hot chilli to taste
- Add meat and cook for 1 minute
- Serve with pasta or rice
Stephan Muller owner of the Wursthutte since 2013.
Old Werner Muller started the Wursthutte Butcher Shop in Malvern more than 35 years ago. Werner's goal was to produce the most authentic sausages for his Australian customers. 13 years ago, Stephan Muller, Werner’s nephew, arrived from Luzern Switzerland to help out his uncle and learn from him. Stephan, a sixth generation Butcher, then became the owner of the Wursthutte and continues the family legacy today in a very competitive market.