- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Fill a fry pan with 1cm of oil and heat
- Fry the crumbed veal until golden brown on both sides
- Drain on absorbent paper and place on a baking tray
- Cover with ham allowing the edge of the schnitzel to be exposed
- Cover the ham with a thin layer of tomato puree
- Finally cover with slices of Swiss cheese
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted
- You can pre-prepare these and store in the refrigerator. If you want to brown the cheese cook under the grill for a few minutes. Chicken schnitzels can be substituted for the veal.
Stephan Muller owner of the Wursthutte since 2013.
Old Werner Muller started the Wursthutte Butcher Shop in Malvern more than 35 years ago. Werner's goal was to produce the most authentic sausages for his Australian customers. 13 years ago, Stephan Muller, Werner’s nephew, arrived from Luzern Switzerland to help out his uncle and learn from him. Stephan, a sixth generation Butcher, then became the owner of the Wursthutte and continues the family legacy today in a very competitive market.