- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, drain well
- Reheat chicken placing the whole bag in simmering water for 5 minutes
- Carefully open the bag and pour the juices into a container
- Slice the chicken and keep warm
- Heat a fry pan add 30 ml of oil, chilli and garlic cock until fragrant
- Add olives, tomatoes and peas, cook for 2 minutes
- Add the chicken juices and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Add the pasta, chicken and parmesan cheese, toss well
- Pour in the olive oil, season with salt and cracked pepper
- Mix through the torn basil leaves and serve immediately
Meet Stephan Muller
The Wursthütte owner since 2013.
Old Werner Muller started the Wursthütte Butcher Shop in Malvern more than 35 years ago. His goal was to produce the most authentic sausages for his Australian customers. His quality standards were extremely high. The Wurst (sausage) had to be so perfect that you could sell it in any European butcher shop from Zurich to Vienna. Werner’s nephew, Stephan Muller, arrived from Luzern Switzerland thirteen years ago to help out his uncle. He always wanted to learn this traditional craft from him. Stephan, a sixth-generation Butcher, later became the owner of the Wursthutte in 2013. Today, Stephan continues the family legacy in a very competitive market.