- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, drain well
- Reheat chicken placing the whole bag in simmering water for 5 minutes
- Carefully open the bag and pour the juices into a container
- Slice the chicken and keep warm
- Heat a fry pan add 30 ml of oil, chilli and garlic cock until fragrant
- Add olives, tomatoes and peas, cook for 2 minutes
- Add the chicken juices and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Add the pasta, chicken and parmesan cheese, toss well
- Pour in the olive oil, season with salt and cracked pepper
- Mix through the torn basil leaves and serve immediately
Stephan Muller owner of the Wursthutte since 2013.
Old Werner Muller started the Wursthutte Butcher Shop in Malvern more than 35 years ago. Werner's goal was to produce the most authentic sausages for his Australian customers. 13 years ago, Stephan Muller, Werner’s nephew, arrived from Luzern Switzerland to help out his uncle and learn from him. Stephan, a sixth generation Butcher, then became the owner of the Wursthutte and continues the family legacy today in a very competitive market.