- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and cook over medium heat until soft
- Add the curry paste cook for a minute stirring continuously
- Add chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes stirring
- Add the flour and mix well
- Add stock, lime zest and coconut milk stir to combine
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a low heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes
- Take the lid off and simmer for a further 15 minutesStir in the fish sauce and coriander
- Serve with steamed rice
- Mix some chopped cucumber with natural yoghurt and fry some pappadams to accompany this dish.
Stephan Muller owner of the Wursthutte since 2013.
Old Werner Muller started the Wursthutte Butcher Shop in Malvern more than 35 years ago. Werner's goal was to produce the most authentic sausages for his Australian customers. 13 years ago, Stephan Muller, Werner’s nephew, arrived from Luzern Switzerland to help out his uncle and learn from him. Stephan, a sixth generation Butcher, then became the owner of the Wursthutte and continues the family legacy today in a very competitive market.