- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and cook over medium heat until soft
- Add the curry paste cook for a minute stirring continuously
- Add chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes stirring
- Add the flour and mix well
- Add stock, lime zest and coconut milk stir to combine
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a low heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes
- Take the lid off and simmer for a further 15 minutesStir in the fish sauce and coriander
- Serve with steamed rice
- Mix some chopped cucumber with natural yoghurt and fry some pappadams to accompany this dish.
Meet Stephan Muller
The Wursthütte owner since 2013.
Old Werner Muller started the Wursthütte Butcher Shop in Malvern more than 35 years ago. His goal was to produce the most authentic sausages for his Australian customers. His quality standards were extremely high. The Wurst (sausage) had to be so perfect that you could sell it in any European butcher shop from Zurich to Vienna. Werner’s nephew, Stephan Muller, arrived from Luzern Switzerland thirteen years ago to help out his uncle. He always wanted to learn this traditional craft from him. Stephan, a sixth-generation Butcher, later became the owner of the Wursthutte in 2013. Today, Stephan continues the family legacy in a very competitive market.